The winner of the Contest gets:
1. 5 (five) days of the recording session produced by world famous Jamaican producers Sam Clayton & Stephen Stewart at a top Jamaican studio in Kingston, Jamaica, in mutually agreed time period, not later than February 2016.
2. Contribution in flights to Jamaica for the above recording session for the winning band in the amount not higher than 3000 Euro.
3. Advice in self-organizing accommodation/local transports/food during the trip to Jamaica (The Winner cover these costs on their own).
All other finalists get:
1. 500 Euro cash award (per band)
2. Coverage/features through Reggaeville.com, Ostróda Reggae Festival and associated websites
3. The festival t-shirt for every person
All finalist get:
1. A performance on the main live stage (“Red Stage”) at Ostróda Reggae Festival on August 14th, 2016 (1 hour including stage installation / linecheck). The order of the performances will be drawn.
2. Local transportation between the Festival and the nearest airports, if needed
3. Hotel accommodation including breakfasts
4. 50 Euro buyout per person for the entire planned stay
5. Tour managers to take care of on site
6. Backline, technical rider and catering
7. Free access audiovisual live stream of the show in full length through Reggaeville.com, professionally produced by the Promoter
8. A copy of the Participants’ audiovisual recording for their own future promo needs
9. Coverage/features through Reggaeville.com and the Festival regular promo platforms